There is a sample up on the website and they are asking for very specific feedback from the public. Who better to respond than those of us who work with these statistics and assist families in the post-secondary decision making process every single day--school counselors! Take a look at the mock-up and then comment on the following questions:
- What information is absolutely critical in helping students and their families choose a college?
- What other information would be helpful?
- How should this version be modified for 2-year colleges?
- How should comparison groups for colleges be made? What are important things to consider in grouping institutions together that serve similar students?
- What search and comparison features would you like the online tool to have?
- What should we call this tool? Would a different name better explain the service being provided? (source: www.whitehouse.gov)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.